Home Forums Layperson’s I – Section 3 – Supplication, Prayers, & Intercessions Forum Supplications, Prayers and Intercession – Week 3 Forum – December 17th

Supplications, Prayers and Intercession – Week 3 Forum – December 17th

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Video:  Pray by Minister Sharon Walker

Good Day Student’s:

This week’s forum is based on the video clip, “Pray,” Speaker:  Minister Sharon Walker, dated: June 22, 2010.   It is PRAYER TARGET DAY post your prayer request  on the forum wall with corresponding scriptures you are standing on.  We want to set ourselves in agreement with you.  It time to practice what we have learned concerning prayer.  Also, be sure to respond to some of your classmates.

Enjoy the video!!! PRAY!!!! PRAY!!! PRAY!!!

Effective prayer is increased a thousand fold when the pray-er knows the Father  – Billye Brim.  This is the last forum for our class.

Rhonda
      Participant

As a parent, one of the most significant and influential roles I play is that of being a faithful prayer warrior on behalf of my daughter. My prayer request is that she will be hedged in so she cannot find her way to wrong influences, places, people, or friends, and that these temptations will not come against her. I am standing on Psalm 91.

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Lilly Chalwell
      Participant

I’m standing in the gap for my son Cecil, as he will be facing a court case on January 6, 2015. I’m claiming the grace (God favor) and the mercy of God concerning this situation. I’m also, believing for his deliverance from smoking, and that God will surround him with Godly influences.

These is the scripture I’m standing on concerning Cecil’s situations:

Psalm 5:12b.   With favor wilt thou compass Cecil as a shield.

Isaiah 54:17  No weapon that formed against Cecil shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against him in judgment he shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servant of the Lord.

Jeremiah 20:11  But the Lord is with Cecil as a mighty terrible one: Therefore his persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail; they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper; their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

Proverb 11:21   Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.

I also continue to pray the Ephesians 1:18-23 prayer on his behalf. That the eye of his understanding would be enlightened; that he may know what is the hope of his calling, and what is the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.

Roxanne Rhymer
        Participant

Believing God with you Rhonda. He is not slack concerning his promises towards us or our children. 2 Peter 3:9

Roxanne Rhymer
        Participant

Lilly I am standing in faith with you. Psalm 23:6 promises that goodness and mercy will follow Cecil all the days of his life. I cover him in the blood of Jesus and ask for Devine Favor to go before him regarding his court case. I pray that the desire of smoking shall supernaturally be removed out of his system. Instead fill it with the hunger and thirst of righteousness! Matthew 5:6

Donna Riley
        Participant

Rhonda and Lilly parenting can be one of most joyous time in your life and grievous. The most important thing is you are not alone. We have a God that is routing for us. This is a reason we are in these classes because He wants us to learn to fight effectively and we are learning the art of war. We are now armed with the most powerful weapon known to man, prayer. I stand in the gap for you both, knowing the joys and pains of being a parent. I tell you the same thing God told me, “Because you have planted a seed in your children’s life, I promise you they are standing on a solid foundation and if they depart, they will return, guaranteed.” I have already had my daughter to return to the faith. Do not doubt, keep believing!

Monica Harrigan
        Participant

Lilly, I stand in agreement with you concerning Cecil. Our children are dear abd near to our hearts and we want nothing but the best for them. A relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is a relatiobship that they truly need. Their lives will never be the same.

Roxanne Rhymer
      Participant

I also stand in the gap for my children; Jaeda, Jahleo and Dalen.   I stand on Joshua 24:5-b, But as for me and my house we WILL serve the Lord. I thank the Lord, that my children are blessed of the Lord.    I pray Numbers 6:24-26.  The Lord will bless them and keep them.  The Lord will make His face shine upon them, and be gracious unto them.  The Lord will lift up His countenance upon them and give them peace!   I trust in Jeremiah 29:11 NIV – I believe that God knows the plans that He has for my children.  Plans to prosper them and not harm them, plans to give them a hope and a future.  I also pray Ephesians 1:17-19 KJV That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto Jaeda, Jahleo, and Dalen the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.  The eyes of their understanding being enlightened; that they may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,  And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to my children; Jaeda, Jahleo and Dalen, who believe, according to the working of his mighty power!

Stacy Gregoire
      Participant

My first prayer request is for my children, Iverson and Jasmine.  As they get older, they are facing a world that is so very changed from the one that I grew up in.  I pray according to Romans 12:2 that they be not conformed to this world; but be transformed by the renewing of their minds, that they may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.

I also pray Number 6:24-26. 24) That the Lord bless them and keep them: 25) The Lord make his face shine upon them and be gracious unto them: 26) The Lord Lift up his countenance upon them and give them peace.

My other prayer request is for supernatural debt cancellation. Since Pastor Walker has started this new series on prosperity and the family business I have started putting what I have been learning into practice,  I have been standing on these scriptures: Romans 13:8 Owe no man anything but to love one another: for he that loveth another hast fulfilled the law. 3 John 1:2 Beloved,I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

I that God that we serve a God who can answer all of our prayer requests all at the same time!

Rhonda
        Participant

Stacy, I stand in agreement with your prayer requests. The effective fervent prayer of the righteous avails much!

Stacy Gregoire
      Participant

Lilly, when I read the Scriptures that you are standing on I immediately thought “this woman is going to battle”.  This is how we fight – with the Word! I stand in agreement with you for Cecil’s deliverance and Praise God for the Victory!

Donna Riley
      Participant

Definitely, I am continuing to pray and stand firm on the word of God for my two sons, Drew and Christopher. I am also believing for my husband’s children. I pray that they all shall respond to Jesus’s faithful and persistent call. I pray according to 2 Peter 3:9,The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. I pray once they become believers they will not be luke warm, but have an ever increasing desire to fulfill God’s greatest commandments. Mathew 22:37-39, and he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” I pray they will not be unequally yoked in intimate relationships or marriage. Corinthians 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? And I want them to be financially blessed to be able to take great care of their families. Malachi 3:10 “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.”
      I also pray for my businesses the prayer of Jabez, 1Chronicles 4:10 Now Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, “Oh that You would bless me indeed and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me, and that You would keep me from harm that it may not pain me!” And God granted him what he requested.

Monica Harrigan
      Participant

I am standing in the gap for my son to fully turn his life over to God. He believes in God and prays but I don’t think he’s fully turned his life over as I know he’s still engaged in some worldly activities. I’m also praying that his territory be enlargened and continued financial break throughs.

I’m standing on: Luke 10:2 Therefore said he unti them,The harvest is truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

1Chronicles 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that though wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou would keep me from evil, that it may nit grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

Psalms 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Psalms 116:13 I will take the cup of salvationm and call upon the name of the Lord.

Psalms 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Lilly Chalwell
        Participant

Monica, it’s always a mother’s desire to see her children save and set free.  I am standing in agreement with you for your son salvation. And that God will sent laborers into your son path to minister the good news of the gospel, and that he will be receptive to the call.

Marita Smith
      Participant

My prayer request is that I’m standing in the gap for my children, all my family members, friends co-workers and neighbors to come into the saving knowledge of the our Lord and Savoiur Jesus Christ, and that they would be given the opportunity to choose life and not death, blessings and not curses. Jesus Christ died on the cross for them, and that they don’t have to stay in the state that they are in (sin nature) He came that they can have life and have it more abundantly, and just like me they can be partakers of the blessings which includes healing, peace, prosperity and joy. Just as heaven is real hell is real and I don’t want them to die and go to hell and burn in hell fire for eternity, but they can live eternally with the father in the mansions that he as prepared for them and me. The scriptures I’m standing on are: Matthew 9:13(b) For I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.Ephesians1:18 That the eyes of their understanding be enlightened, that they may know the hope of their calling, and what is the glory of his inheritance in the saints Colossians 1:13  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear son. and Luke 10:2(b) Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

My other prayer request is healing for all the people I know whose bodies are stricken with Cancer, Sugar Diabetes, High Blood, Alzimehers, Dementia,or Aids. I especially pray for Necia my best friend, Vernelle my cousin, my aunt Alena and Carla my daughter Nikkiah’s mother in law who were stricken with cancer, my aunt Elenore who was diagnosed with Alzimehers. God did it for others he can do the same for them, he is no respecter of persons, but he is a respecter of faith. He is the same God of yesterday, today and forever he did then healed the sick, cleansed the leper and raise the dead he can do it now. I’m standing on Psalms 107:20 He sent his word and healed them, and delivered them from all their destructions. 1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on a tree, that we, being dead to sins should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes they are healed. Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes they are healed.

I am also believing God for my Boaz my mighty man of God the one that he hand picked just for me. Genesis 2:18  And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make an help meet (me) for him, Genesis 2: 22, 23(A) And the rib which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto Adam, 23(A) And Adam said, this is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh. Romans 15:5 May the God of patience and comfort grant us to be like minded toward one another according to Christ Jesus. Bring unity between us so we can be in agreement about everything Amos 3:3 can two walk together, except they agree? May we be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment 1 Corinth.1:10. Psalms 112 1-3 Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon the earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth forever Amen. Psalms1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper in the name of Jesus. A mighty man of valor..

Monica Harrigan
        Participant

Marita, I stand in agreement with you concerning your prayer requests. To pray for others cost us nothing. To interceed in prayer for others is our duty. Some don’t know how to pray nor exactly what to pray for and there are some that are unable to pray for whatever reason. That’s where we as Believers and Prayer Warriors come in. Prayer changes things….the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Marita Smith
      Participant

Ladies I come in agreement with all of you for what you are believing God for, if two shall agree on earth as touching anything that we shall ask in his name; it shall be done. God will only watch over his word to perform it, and as Roxanne said he is not slack concerning his promises. Ladies, God is faithful, he is true to his word; he is not a man that he should lie or a God that he will have to repent. It doesn’t matter how u feel or what it looks like, God is able, nothing is to hard for him or impossible for him, he working it out for your good , he is behind the scenes working on your behalf, fighting the battle for you. keep standing on his word and he will bring it to pass in your lives, his word is the final authority and the only thing that matters.

Roxanne Rhymer
        Participant

I thank God for these forums. They have blessed me so much ladies.  I am not shocked at all to see how much our children, family members, and friends mean to us.  God is doing some mighty work here, and I am so humbled to be a part it.  He is faithful and will give us the desires of our heart.  ❤ ❤ ❤

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2015 Copyright Word of Faith International Christian Center