Home Forums Layperson’s II – Section 3 – Doing the Works of Christ Doing the Works of Christ – Discussion Forum – Week 3: (December 4 – December 11, 2016)

Doing the Works of Christ – Discussion Forum – Week 3: (December 4 – December 11, 2016)

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Doing the Works of Christ – Week 3

Welcome to Layperson’s Bible School, Doing the Works of Christ course.  We are going to have an exciting time digging deeper into the scriptures concerning this subject.  For our third week’s forum view the video below by Bishop Keith A. Butler entitled, “Doing the Works of Jesus, Pt. 1b” and take good notes.  

No peeking at other students responses before posting your own.

RULES FOR THE FORUM:  The forum opens every Sunday, In our forum discussions, you will post your response to my question(s) and then post a response to two (2) of your classmates to receive full credit.  You must post your response by THURSDAY of each week to receive credit.  Don’t forget to check your grammar and spelling because you will be graded on it.   I can’t wait to read your responses.  Enjoy the video!!!!!

QUESTIONS:

1. Bishop stated, “Words carry spiritual forces. ” What did  he mean by that statement?

2. The Apostle James was the brother of Jesus.  When you read the third chapter of James he has a lot to say about the power of your words.   James 1:27, is a powerful passage of scripture.  It states, If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.”  What does this passage mean to you?

Rhonda
      Participant

When Bishop Butler stated, “Words carry spiritual forces”, he meant that there is spirit & life in the words that we speak. This is according to Jesus in John 6:63 (KJV), “…the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” The words that we speak are alive and very powerful, this is why the Bible tells us, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue”.  In college physics, I was taught that a force when applied (push or pull) to something, it releases energy into the subject it’s applied to. The same thing applies to our words. God created and framed the world out of nothing by words. Things from the unseen realm of the spirit, make their way into the physical world, by our spoken words.

To me, James 1:26 tells believers that we must govern our tongues unto perfection as Jesus did. James warns us that we shouldn’t aim to appear religious (hypocrites), which is only a form of godliness. We should not speak both blessing and cursing from our mouths because this makes the Word of null effect. In the verses preceding verse 26, James tells us that we should be “…swift to hear, slow to speak…” God knows what’s in our hearts, thus we should be doers of the Word of God and not just hearers or else we would be partaking in self-deception.

Raphael Ottley
        Participant

Yes Rhonda you are right that if you don’t control your tongues we will be in a lot of nest.that why we shouldn’t be using the same mouth to be cursing and blessing . But we need to use our mouth to be prasie God and not for cursing at all.

Denise Torres-Hodge
        Participant

Hey sister Rhonda I appreciate your comparison to physics force when applied to something releases energy into the subject. When words are spoken releases a force into the atmosphere that has the power to produce good or bad.

Marita Smith
        Participant

Rhonda you are so right we should not be speaking both blessings and curses which causes the word to become null of effect. We always have to keep in mind that our words are powerful and they are life and weather we believe it or not; we eat the fruit of our words.

Pamela Browne-Hodge
        Participant

I agree with you Rhonda, when continue to quote scriptures believing in our hearts what we say will come to past and turn around and says it is not working we curse our blessings making it null and void.

Raphael Ottley
      Participant

Bishop Butler he mean by his statement that if you let every thing that comes out of your mouth it will let the devil to get in your life by your mouth. If you confess to the right word the devil will not be in your mouth . But Jesus talk to everything and their obey him and in the day
      when he talk to them and just obey like in mark 11:2 when he throw them out of the temple and he was Amanda of faith and he went teaching all.And the Father in heaven was please with him . And if you want to please God you must have faith . And make sure that the words out of your mouth is to lift up Jesus is very powerful word. But we speak the word with god in them we will do good. But the real statement Bisphop Butler was saying to us what you say when you open just wait for the Holy Spirit to tell the right thing to say because the wrong word the devil will have away to get in your body so make sure get praise and wiship on your tongues always . And the Holy Spirit will help do the rest by your faith .

Monica Harrigan
        Participant

Raphael, I agree with your comment that we let the devil into our lives by way of our mouths. Some of the examples Bishop gave, I  myself am guilty of saying back in my ignorant years. “You’re killing me”, “you make me sick”, “you tickle me to death” are all great examples of how one invites the devil into their lives without being aware. Thank God, we’re no longer ignorant to the power of our words.

Lilly Chalwell
        Participant

Yes, Raphael, we need the Holy Spirit to tell us what to say, the word that we hear are the words that Jesus will manifest. I read a book titled “Speak the word with the voice of Jesus,” it began to say that you have to get that word deep down in your spirit by meditating on it, till it become real to you. When it become real that’s the time to speak it forth. That’s the only way to get quick results.

Marita Smith
        Participant

Yes Raffie Holy Spirit will never lead us wrong. It’s always good to rely on the leading of the Holy Spirit before we speak or do anything, after all that is one of his main purposes for living on the inside of us to lead and guide us into all truth.

Pamela Browne-Hodge
        Participant

I agree with you brother Ottley we need to wait for a word from the Holy Spirit, just like Jesus did not speak on his own behalf he waited on God to proceed.

Marita Smith
      Participant

When Bishop stated that words carry spiritual forces he meant that the words we speak they are life, they have power to  create and to produce whatever we say good or bad, because they carry spiritual forces.

Proverbs 18:21 also states death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof, we possess what we confess. Our lives largely reflects the fruit of our tongue; Mark 11:23b tells us we shall have whatsoever we say, It’s evident that words has power and they are life.

When we stand in faith declaring God’s promises our lives will move in the direction of our declaration, so we are to be mindful to always speak life and not death because we will receive a harvest.

In James 1:26 to me it means that an uncontrolled tongue and a deceiving heart go hand in hand that produces an empty religion. We are not fooling anyone only ourselves, because God knows the intent and the heart of every man. True religion is exemplified in our speech, our love walk, and in our character, an empty religion will always betray itself.

Raphael Ottley
        Participant

Yes Marita what we say is the right thing about the words comes out our mouth that their carry
        spiritual forces and have power.

Rhonda
        Participant

Marita, your commentary of James 1:26 was enlightening to me. As you stated, “True religion is exemplified in our speech, our love walk, and in our character, an empty religion will always betray itself.” This made me have a selah moment!

Donna Riley
        Participant

You are absolutely right Marita. You can tell those who are being deceived by the words they use. Their actions are always a result of their beliefs. Many times believers whose lives are not representative of the Word is the result of a lack of knowledge or tradition.

Celise Mahoney
      Participant

What Bishop meant that our words carry Spiritual Forces. Whatever words we speak, either spiritfilled or fear filled words, they carry the power to bring blessings or cursing in our lives. With our words we also give God access or permission to be lord and king in our lives or we give Satan access or permission  to make our lives a living hell. The spiritual force or power that comes after our spoken words even if those words are faith filled or fear filled causes changes in our lives and the lives of others as well. Like Bishop said we need to make a deposit or confession of the good treasure,  the word of God on a daily basis into our hearts and spirit.  When trails and tests comes we have already made a deposit of faith filled words to produce God’s favor and a good result. The same happens with fear filled words. John 6:63 It is the spirit that gives life; the flesh profits nothing, the words that I speak they are spirit and they are life. In this teaching  I have been enlightened in my spirt the seriousness of how important  and what great value the words that I speak have on every aspect of my life. I also a clearer and better understanding that I shall be justified or condemned by the words that I speak. I am more aware that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Whatever is rooted and grounded in our hearts will speak in the future. After viewing the message,  I will try and practice  to fill my heart with faith filled words when I don’t need them, that my heart may fill my mouth when i do need them.

James 1:27 . It means if a man seems to be full of religion and can’t control or discipline his tongue with his word’s,  that man or person has not matured in spiritual things. They deceive themselves into believing in their own heart that they have control over religious aspect of their lives, but this is vain thinking. Spiritual growth and maturity comes  from our words, speech and actions  being a model of Jesus disciplined life. By spending time in the word and speaking  the word, God will be able to turn up the Spirit by measure in our lives

Denise Torres-Hodge
        Participant

Sister Celise I like what you extracted from this potion of Bishops perching. The spiritual force that comes after our spoken words, even if the words are faith filled or fear filled causes our lives to change. because this is what we are depositing from our confession.

Rhonda
        Participant

Celise, Bishop’s statement that we need to make a deposit or confession of the good treasure,  the Word of God on a daily basis into our hearts and spirit, also stood out to me. When we speak the Word of God it is good treasure to Him. Jesus set the example for us and we should be imitators of Him.

Stacy Gregoire
        Participant

Celise, that daily deposit of the Word is so important so that it is in us and ready to come out in any given situation.  This is especially crucial in emergency or distressing situations.  Pastor Walker did a series, First Words Matter and I am putting it in so there’s no choice but for Word to come out no matter what is happening.

Donna Riley
        Participant

Celise, it seems that everything we learned from young, we learned wrong. A lot of the words that were spoken to us by our parents were words of condemnation or fear filled. Not that they meant us harm, but they just were not aware of the impact of their words. They lacked knowledge of the power of their words or they just taught us the same as their parents did. We now know and understand that words are powerful and creative. So, we are to choose them wisely.

Pamela Browne-Hodge
        Participant

Good read Sister Celise, I am conscious as well regarding what words comes out of my mouth; however, what is so weird is many songs I enjoyed singing I find myself changing the lyrics to the song to sing the song because they have many fear-filled words.

Denise Torres-Hodge
      Participant

What Bishop means by “Words Carry Spiritual Forces” He means, there is life and death in the power of the tongue. it’s how one lets hell get into their life. Our mouths are the start point, it’s how Satan gets involve in our body and into our lives. Our mouths are what gives permission, with our words. God wants to clean up our mouths so He can rise the power in us so we can do the works of Jesus and greater works. Hebrew 3:1 states we are partakers of the Heavily calling we are sharing in the heavily calling. We must consider our confessions. The releases of words are what releases the power. Jesus is the high priest of our words, He takes our words to the Heavenly father for action. When one gets the action of God the Father, those words will come to pass.

What James 1:26 says to me, is if a believer views himself as religious and doesn’t control his tongue he fools himself and his religious service is worthless, void and useless.

Lilly Chalwell
        Participant

Denise, words really are powerful, God spoke this atmosphere into being with words, he said, let there be, and so it was. It’s amazing How word could produce, whether good or bad.

Celise Mahoney
        Participant

Hi Denise, I know we all agree that the power of  life and death are in the power of our words by the responses and the message that Bishop gave to us.  That is why being diligent and good stewards of the words we speak is so important.  When we are disciplined and good stewards of faith filled words, this will be pleasing to God. He will be able to bring our faith filled words to pass and fulfill the goodness of his blessings with pleasure into our lives.

Ezrikah Aska
      Participant

In Bishop Butler’s statement “words carry spiritual forces, he’s saying that they’re far more than just air and sound.  Words are a creative force.  In Genesis, we read that all things came into being when “God said..”  The system of God works on words, and we see throughout all 66 books of the bible how He did it all with words.  Bishop tells us our words were first  created as instruments of power!!  Proverbs 18:21 plainly states that “death and life are in the power of the tongue..”  When we release words filled with faith, we cause the blessing to be activated in our lives, and it is also the same when we release fear filled words, the curse goes into action.  Our words aren’t only effective on animate objects, they’re also effective on the inanimate ones.  Just like how Jesus cursed the fig tree in Mark 11:14 “…No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever.”  His disciples weren’t the only ones that heard these words, the tree did also!!  That thing immediately started to dry up from the roots the moment Jesus said those words!  Like Jesus said “..whosoever shall say….believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”(Mark11:23).  As Bishop said, our words don’t just linger out in the atmosphere, Jesus (the High Priest of our confession) takes the words we speak that are in accordance with God’s words, and brings them before the Father who causes them to come to pass.  And satan also takes all the words of defeat that sets his plan into motion, and uses them to steal kill and destroy.  Our words are an active force!!

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is in vain.  This verse lets me know that as long as my words are at odds with who I claim to be, then it doesn’t make any sense for me to continue claiming to be that.  If I say I am a Christian, then my speech should be lining up with Christ, they should show that I am Christlike.  My words should mirror the words of God, because I am to be an imitator of Him: Eph. 5:1 Be ye therefore followers (imitators) of God, as dear children..  It means that I should be daily feeding my spirit man, and don’t fool myself into thinking that I don’t have to do all that to be victorious in life.  It means that when the pressures of life come, I always have a victorious word to encourage myself and not sit around singing “wo is me”.  It means that I am to always have a word in due season on my lips.  It means that I should know how to put a muzzle on my mouth and not speak words of self defeat in any situation.  My spirit man should always be ready to take the lead, and I won’t allow my flesh to rise up.  “For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.” (Mat. 12:37)  It means that as long as I continue to put the word of God in me, do what it says,  and speak His words, I won’t come off as a hypocrite and my Christianity won’t be of no effect.

Stacy Gregoire
        Participant

Ezrikah I like that you referenced Bishop Butler’s point that our words don’t just sit out in the atmosphere.  They actually go to work immediately.  How many times have we said things and then, regretting it, we say “I take it back.”  I’ve learned that saying those four words isn’t enough. We’ve got to speak God’s Word to counteract what was said and bring life to that situation.

Celise Mahoney
        Participant

Hi Ezrikah, what you said about James 1:26  that our Christian lives should mirror the words of God,  because we are imitators of Christ Jesus . That is an excellent point, which is so true, but not not practice by many believers,  my self included. Like you said we must be imitators of Christ Jesus in all aspects of our lives, words,  thoughts and actions. Excellent response. Couldn’t have said better.  Great job.

Ezrikah Aska
        Participant

Yes ladies!! As we go more and more into these classes, all I can say is thank you God for revelation knowledge!!

Stacy Gregoire
      Participant

When Bishop Butler stated that “Words carry spiritual forces.” he meant that the words that we speak have power.  What we say is powerful enough to alter our reality.  It can either bring life and the blessing into existence in our lives or death and the curse.  What we speak it is literally life or literally death that we are speaking accordingly to the Word.  “”Life and death are in the power of the tongue.”  As such, we are not to take what we say lightly but realize that, as Bishop said, our words are instruments of power.  This was their first purpose and communicating with others was secondary.  Just as God used Words to create the universe, we use words to create as well.  Everything in existence starts out in the spiritual realm and our words are hooked up to something that we can’t see but is real as what we do see.  We determine by our words which spiritual force we hook up to.

James 1:27, to me, means that even though someone may appear spiritual or religious, if that person can’t control what is coming out of his mouth, then his religion is profitless.  He is not just fooling others but he is also fooling himself.  That person is actually then just speaking their own words and we know, the power comes from saying what God says.  Again, here we see a lack of discipline and so that person can’t be used by God.

Marita Smith
        Participant

Excellent point Stacy the words that we speak are powerful they will either bring life or death. As you said, the word of God says death and life are in the power of the tongue, God created this world with words, and a lot of time we find ourselves in situations, and most of the time its because of the words we allowed to come out of our mouths.

Donna Riley
        Participant

I don’t know if anyone remembers the Twilight Zone, but the statement you made Stacy about words altering reality was what the narrator would say on some of the shows. The narrator would say something to the effect, “Is this reality real because of what you see or how it is described, the decision is yours.” I remember, because I used to ask myself, “How can what people say change things.”  Our present life is the way it is based on our thoughts, words and actions. This is why Bishop Butler said Satan strives to make us use negative words concerning the situations in our lives. We must see ourselves the way God sees us and speak only what we want.

Monica Harrigan
      Participant

What Bishop meant when he said; “Words carry spiritual forces”., is that words have power. This world was created with words and today our words have the same power. As stated in Proverbs 18:21: “Death and life are in the power of the tongue…..”. It was jaw dropping how Bishop referred to our mouths as “12-gauge shotguns”. We can’t walk around with loose lips; as we know, they sink ships. Everything God did was done by words. Words carry death, health, wealth, healing, sickness, diseases, joy, poverty, fear and depression as well as many other things.

The scripture passage of James 1:26 means to me that anyone that holds the office of any of the five-fold ministry gifts and does not have discipline of their speech they not only deceive themselves, but their congregation as well. Their gift(s) can’t and will not be productive. Preachers, Teachers, Prophets, Evangelists and Apostles can’t afford to have loose lips. God releases the full power of the Holy Spirit based on one’s discipline of their speech. I also must be disciplined in my speech for if I claim to be one thing and act as another I’m also deceiving myself. As it pertains to my Christian walk if I act like a heathen, not only am I deceiving myself but I can turn others away from God and keep blinders on the blind. Bridle my mouth I must!!

Ezrikah Aska
        Participant

Monica, I liked the shotgun analogy too, shows how pwerful the tongue is. I’ve never heard that phrasing “loose lips sink ships”, its soo true though. You’re soo right, me not being true to who I claim to be can definitely be a stumbling block for someone else. That reminds me of this one lady who worked with me until she passed away this year. Everyone saw her as a lady who walked in what she professed. My coworker would always say “Blanche, she was a true Christian, I always had respect for her. She would correct us, and she never judged me even though I’m not a Christian.” She would compare her to another lady that worked with us who claimed to be Christian, but her attitude turned us all off. That lady was unpleasant and judgemental, and if thats what being a Christian was like, my coworker didn’t want any part of it because of the way this lady was. That lady was a stumbling block for my coworker. I’ve been a hindrance to others myself, letting my undisciplined mouth go a mile a minute with foolish talking and having a negative attitude and countenance. No more of that mess!

Monica Harrigan
        Participant

Ezrikah, Bishop gave very good examples of how the “12-gauge shot gun” below our nose cause distruction, sickness, poverty and depression; just to name a few. Another wreckless phrase is; “I’m so broke I can’t pay attention.” NO!!! God will meet my needs!!,”Money cometh”, “My bank account is in overflow.” As you stated; no more of that mess!!! We will strive daily to be disciplined in our speech and to speak only what our Father says.

Pamela Browne-Hodge
        Participant

I liked when Bishop spoke about the 12 gauge shotgun as well, he is definitely on point with that one.  All I can say is thank God for deliverance, I grew up speaking my mind and that I did imagine how many fear-filled words were released.

Ezrikah Aska
        Participant

Amen to that ladies!!

Donna Riley
      Participant

Words are the most powerful weapon we have. Everything was made with words and everything has the ability to hear and speak. Words are like a vessel which carries everything we need and don’t need. To release the contents of the vessel one must speak the contents into existence. Whatever we speak is first in the spiritual realm and through speech we bring what we say into the physical realm.  Isaiah 55:11 says, “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”  This is the spiritual force words have. Bishop Butler said, “The only way we can do the works of Christ and greater is by speaking God’s Word and doing His Word.”  God’s words are pregnant with whatever we desire. The Word gives us a clear precise picture of who we are. Faith coupled with God’s Word causes the blessings to become operational in our lives. We must discipline our mouths to not speak death over ourselves. Simple statements like, “these children are going to drive me crazy,” are just to some a description of a circumstance one is in, but these words have the ability to do just that, cause the person who says it continuously to become mentally unstable. As Bishop Butler said, “Words in our mouth … are instruments of power ….”

Religion is a belief that is expressed in one’s thoughts, speech and behavior. The type of religion that is being talked about in James 1:26 is explained in verse, 27, pure and undefiled.  Both these adjectives of religion meanings are similar; wholesome, genuine, uncontaminated, pure, unpolluted, clean and without blemish.  James 1:26 is stating that if a believer who gives the impression of being knowledgeable in the things of God and believes they are living this life, but cannot control the things that come out of their mouth; they are only fooling themselves. This type of person will be labeled as a hypocrite. There is a saying, “Action speaks louder than words….” (Lincoln, 1628). A believer who does not have control over what comes out of their mouth, is in denial. This is because the words that are coming out of their mouth are not representative of what they say they believe. If they cannot control their speech, they will not be able to be led to fulfil their purpose in life.  Matthew 12:34 states, “… for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.” Therefore, the lack of control of their speech is a clear demonstration that their belief is not really their true lifestyle because it is not producing any visible results in their lives. The attempt to pull others into their doctrinal beliefs will become futile or pointless.

Monica Harrigan
        Participant

Donna, I agree with you concerning our words being the most powerful thing we have.  I have several testimonies regarding receiving or not receiving the exact things that came from my mouth BEFORE I  learned about the power of our words. Some words I spoke joking, some idly and some in the heat of the moment. Regardless of the circumstances my words went to work!!

I also agree with your comments regarding one’s religion and some being hypocritical. I learned midway through life that if someone’s actions didn’t match their words to not waste my time with those type of individuals. Many people have been hurt by unbridled mouths. It’s especially sad when people turn away from God because of what “christians” said.

Lilly Chalwell
      Participant

Bishop stated, “words carry Spiritual forces.” What did he mean by this statement? He basically meant that the words we speak will produce good or evil, blessing or cursing, life or death. As Proverb stated, “Life and Death are in the power of your tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” When we speak the Word of God it allows Jesus to take the word that was spoken to the Father. Because Jesus is the High Priest over our confession, those words that we speak will come to past. Since Jesus takes them before the Father for action. This will require spending time listen to God’s voice, and not being slack with our tongue, speaking only what we hear the Father say. Because Jesus only says what the Father speak to Him and only do what His Father tell Him to do. The Father brings to past the words He spoke in our heart, when we speak it back to Him.
      We have to speak the word with the voice of Jesus!!

James was talking about your tongue. Basically, saying that if you are a religious person, someone who clam to love God, goes to church, pray, go through all the religious acts, and can’t speak good things, that person religious activities are useless. It’s like someone lifting up holy hands, at the same moment gossiping, putting others down, manipulation, and lying, that person is not deceiving those whose around him, but he is deceiving himself. Idle and hateful words are damaging since they spread destruction quickly, and no one can stop the results once they are spoken. Now, you want to apologize!! A few words spoken in anger can destroy a relationship that took years to build. We need to think about what we going to say before we do, because it is hard to take back what you say when it’s already out of the mouth.

Ezrikah Aska
        Participant

Lilly, soo true!! We can’t take back those words after they’ve passed our lips..I’ve experienced the effects of that. Like the 70 year old lady Min. Abbott told us about, I too carried words that were said to me by my mother for many years, as recent as January of this year. I would look at my situation and say to myself, and out loud, “I guess she was right, I’ll never be nothing.” I’ve seen where those words have crushed my dreams and held me back because I believed them to some degree. But no more, God delivered me from that, glory be to God!! I’ve had hypocritical times too. I can recall one time where my son said to me “mommy, you’re like two different people. One person at church, and another person at home.” Those words put me in check quick! Hypocrisy isn’t what I want to be known for. I repented, and I’ve decided to live my confession.

Pamela Browne-Hodge
      Participant
      1. Bishop Butler stated, “Words carry spiritual forces,”  what did he mean by that statement? In my opinion I believe Bishop Butler was stating that as Christians, God is in the process of cleaning our mouths because there is power in faith-filled words. Bishop Butler said, ” Jesus was a faith man, the scripture says, ‘without faith it is impossible to please God’ (Hebrews 1:6). Faith people don’t talk and act like everybody else. Doing the works of Jesus requires our mouth being cleaned up. Everything God does He does it with words–God’s words carry spiritual forces–they carry life, death, healing, sickness, diseases, poverty, fear, depression, and joy. In God’s system everything works by word, everything God does, He did it with words. he raised up Abraham by changing Abraham’s words–doing God’s word and saying His Word we declare it and we receive the same results. Having faith in god is the key issue. Faith-filled words operate the blessing and releases the blessing of the Lord. In addition, he stated that there is fruit that comes from word they spark the blessing. On the other hand, fear-filled words operate the curse and Satan ensures our words are death-filled, lack-filled, and sick/disease-filled as possible. Furthermore, those negative words have consequences (you make sick, I am just dying to be there, and I am tickled to death). Finally, Bishop Butler summed it up by saying you have to be discipline in speech.”
      2. The scripture talks about listening and doing; as a matter of fact James 1:19-21 states, “Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. Therefore get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.” We cannot continue to listen our lives–we are deceiving ourselves. As Bishop Butler says, “Below our nose is a sawdust shotgun and loose lips sink ships. If a man doesn’t trip and fall with his mouth he is able to doe everything his body wanted to do. he is a mature man spiritually inside and whatever is in your heart in overflow–your tongue is going to speak it.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2015 Copyright Word of Faith International Christian Center