Home Forums Layperson’s I – Section 1 – Benefits of the Cross Forum Benefits of the Cross Forum 2 (Week 2)

Benefits of the Cross Forum 2 (Week 2)

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author

Good day, Everyone, Welcome!  For our second forum list the First name of the person you would like our class to pray WITH you for their salvation.  Give 2-3 Brief sentences about who they are.  (Please do not include anything that would embarrass them if they find out it was posted on the web.)  Each student should response to this question and also read a classmates post and respond. Provide scripture to encourage and support. (No prophesying i.e. I see so and so doing this….)

Lilly Chalwell
      Participant

Morning Class, I will like our class to pray for my son Cecil, that the Lord will send labors in his path to minister the good news of salvation. And that his heart will be open to receive. He is going through a challenging time as he is encountering mental illness, and homelessness.

Thanks,

Lilly we stand in agreement with you right now and we command the blinders to be removed from his eyes that he will be able to see the glorious light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We thank God for the right laborers coming across his pathway in Jesus Name. AMEN!!!!

Roxanne Rhymer
        Participant

Lilly I also stand in agreement with you for Cecil.  I pray that the Holy Spirit will continue to send laborers with the right words to touch his heart.  I also pray that he has the mind of Christ, his brain and his mental state is functioning in the way that God intended for it to function.  He stands right now in his right mind; whole and completete in Jesus’ name.  I pray that he is covered in the protective blood of Jesus. No weapon formed against Cecil shall prosper in Jesus’ name!

Lilly Chalwell
        Participant

Ladies, Cecil called today after two weeks haven’t heard from him.  He is in a rehabilitation facility where he will get assistant. Let us continue to pray for his total deliverance.

Glory to God, Lilly, Won’t he do it!!!!!!! God is so awesome. We continue to stand and rejoice with you. Complete and total deliverance for Cecil that he steps into the destiny and purpose to which God has called him.

The seed of the righteous shall be delivered. Proverbs 11:21

Lilly Chalwell
        Participant

Minister Abbott that is the scripture I always stand on concerning Cecil, Proverb 11:21, God is faithful!

Monica Harrigan
        Participant

Hi Lilly,I stand in agreement with you concerning your son Cecil. May laborers come cross his path that will speak the Word to his heart. May his heart be open to receive the Word and his mind enlightened to the power of His word. May a blood line surround him to keep him from harm. Lord, I ask that you cleanse his heart and mind from darkness. Let your healing light shine upon him and lead him to your path of righteousness. By His stripes, Cecil is healed, nothing missing nothing broken, he is whole and complete. In Jesus holy name, Amen.

Diamond Carter
        Participant

Lillie, i stand in agreement with you for your son in the name Jesus.

Marita Smith
      Participant

Good Morning everyone, I would like the class to pray for my mother Annette. She was born in Tortola BVI, and has been residing on the main land for the past 31 years.  My mother is the 4th child of 14 children of her parents who are both deceased. She has 3 children 7 grand children and 1 great grand child my grand baby.  I’m asking the class to come in agreement with me in prayer for her salvation that she would be snatched out of darkness and be translated into his marvellous light that she would be delivered and set free from alcohol.

Lilly Chalwell
        Participant

Marita,  I come in agreement for your mom Annette to be delivered from alcohol, and that she would receive salvation.  I pray that she will come to realize that she needs God’s help, and that she have the mind, will, and desire to want to be delivered.  By the authority of the name of Jesus Christ, we command the need for alcohol in her life, to go! we command the craving for alcohols, to cease! and, according to the Word of the Living God, we command the desire and want for alcohol to be removed from her life and be cast into the sea! we pray that the eyes of her understanding be enlighten.  And that she is free from that addiction. In Jesus name, Amen!

Monica Harrigan
        Participant

Hi Marita, I stand in agreement with you for deliverance for your mom Annette. May her desire for alcohol cease!!! May the taste of alcohol become unbearable! !! May she be set free from any yearnings for the need for the taste of alcohol. May His ministering angels encamp around her and lead her to deliverance. In Jesus name, Amen!!

Diamond Carter
        Participant

Marita, i stand with you for the salvation of yourmother. The word says when you got saved, God promised that your whole family would be saved. Your Mom is part of your family and the devil is a lier, he will not keep your mom in darkness much longer, in Jesus’ name and by His Blood.

Diamond Carter
        Participant

Marita, i stand with you for the salvation of your mother. The word says when you got saved, God promised that your whole family would be saved. Your Mom is part of your family and the devil is a lier, he will not keep your mom in darkness much longer, in Jesus’ name and by His Blood.

Marita Smith
      Participant

Lilly, I come in agreement with you for the word of God says if two shall agree on earth as touching anything that we shall ask in his name it shall be done. I thank God his heart will be pliable to receive the labourer and that the eyes of his understanding will be enlightened, that he may know what is the hope of his calling. Thank you father who the son has set free is free indeed in Jesus name.

Roxanne Rhymer
        Participant

Marita I cover your mom with the blood of Jesus right now!  I pray that she will encounter the goodness of God where ever she goes.  I pray that her heart is soften to be able to hear about and accept all that Jesus has done for her.  Father touch her right now in the name of Jesus.  Take the desire and taste of alcohol far away from her.  Replace it with super-natural joy and hope.  Give her peace and quiet in her spirit.  Wrap her up in your love today Daddy in Jesus name.

Roxanne Rhymer
      Participant

Good day mighty women of God.  I am asking you all to please pray for my nephew Judah.  I am standing on  Joshua 24:15b “But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”  I claim him as part of my house every day!   He is caught up in Rastafarianism, the local territorial street war, and needs to be delivered from marijuana use.  He has a target out on him.  He has recieved a broken jaw and has been shot at twice just as recently as Sunday morning.  I am praying for salvation as well as protection for him.  May he be covered with the protective blood of Jesus as he recieves Jesus as His Lord.   Jeremiah 32:27 tells us that there is nothing too hard for our Lord!   I know He can do it.

Donna Riley
        Participant

Roxanne even though this is your nephew your prayer is that of a mother. Joshua 24:15 is an excellent scripture to stand on. I pray Ephe 1:18 for Judah that the eyes of his heart may be enlightened in order that he may know the hope of his calling. I pray that all the effort he places in the street life be replace with him being a doer of the word.

Roxanne, you nephew’s name means praise or to praise. he was born to Praise God. So Father in the Name of Jesus I pray for Judah right now. Your word declares how can they hear without a preacher. I thank for the laborer coming across his pathway right now in Jesus Name. We cover him right now with the Blood of Jesus. Satan hands off he belongs to God. Father you said you are able to save to the uttermost those that come to you through Jesus. So right now, I believe your word and I praise you for it right now in Jesus Name, AMEN!!!!

Lilly Chalwell
        Participant

Roxanne, I stand on Joshua 24:15b with you for house hold salvation.  I also come in agreement for Judah deliverance from marijuana, Rastafarianism , and gangs. I pray that the high and intoxication he gets from the drugs no longer be effective upon his mind and body:  and cause the taste he gets from taking them to become nasty, and undesirable.  I pray that the eyes of his understanding will be enlighten, that he will no that there is no our God but Jesus.  we cover him in the blood that no harm nor danger come near his dwelling, that the Lord will give His angel charge over him.  And we thank God in advance that whom the son has set free is free indeed. we declared him free and delivered, in Jesus name Amen!!

Monica Harrigan
        Participant

Hi Roxanne, I stand in agreement with you for your nephew Judah. May laborers come to cross his path that will give him a good word. May his eyes and heart be opened so that he will lean not to his own understanding. May his heart become pliable so that it can receive the good Word of our Lord. May the blinders be removed from his eyes so that he may see the truth. In Jesus name, Amen!!!

Donna Riley
      Participant

Lilly I come into agreement with you that your son Cecil will hear the good news and he will accept Jesus as his lord and savior. I command healing in his body. God give him a sound mind and He also supplies all his needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
      Marita, I pray that God sends laborers across your mother’s path and she accepts Jesus as her lord and savior. I also pray that God heals your mother, freeing her from all memories that could hold her back from being all that He wants her to be. She is cleansed from all desires of alcohol and whatever areas in her life that would draw her back to alcohol are removed in the name and authority of Jesus Christ.

Donna Riley
      Participant

I would like my classmates to pray for my son Christopher. I raised my children from birth in the word. Christopher has left the faith and has gone from being a Rasta to Egyptology to Hinduism. He is 25 years old and is the lead singer signed on with Thievery Corporation which sends him all over the world. He has many sold out concerts of 10 to 20 thousand people. One of his latest posts on Facebook is that there is no need for people to pray. I look at how many people he is influencing and these lives for which God will hold him accountable. God has promise me that because I have planted a seed in him that he will return. My prayer is that he returns while he is young. I want all of my children with me in the rapture.

Rhonda
        Participant

Donna, I stand in agreement with your prayer request for your son to receive Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. I pray that the eyes of his understanding would be opened to know the hope of his calling and I pray for laborers to be sent into his path to plant seeds of God’s words in his heart.

Donna, I stand in agreement with you for Christopher and I pray for him according to the Book of Galatians, I travail in prayer Christopher that Christ maybe formed in him. I thank God for the laborers coming across his pathway bring for the word of reconciliation. I thank God that right now Christopher is being snatched out of darkness and being brought in his marvelous light. We give God glory, honor and praise in Jesus Name, Amen.!!!

Lilly Chalwell
        Participant

Donna, I come in agreement with you for your son Christopher. I pray that God would place faithful laborers of the Gospel in Christopher path. I pray that everywhere he turns, that he will meet someone that is a bold witness for Christ, sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with him.  I pray for a strong spirit of conviction to be stirred in his heart concerning sin.  And that he received a fertile and receptive heart that is ready, open and willing to receive the word.  I pray that the eyes of his understanding be enlighten, that he may know the hope of his calling and what is the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints. I also reminded the Lord of His promise in Proverbs 11:21 that the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.  we stand on your word concerning Donna seed and declared it to be so. In Jesus Name!

Monica Harrigan
        Participant

Hi Donna, I stand in agreement with you for your son Christopher. May he return to the Lord. May his eyes be opened and his heart enlightened to the truth!! As it says in Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought to pray, and not faint. In IThessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing. I give thanks for the laborers that will cross his paths. In Jesus name, Amen!!!

Stacy Gregoire
      Participant

Donna, I stand in agreement with you for son that God will turn again his captivity. I pray according to 2 Timothy 14:15 that Christopher would continue in what he has learned and firmly believed, knowing from whom he learned it and how from childhood he has been acquainted with the sacred writings which are able to make him wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

Rhonda
      Participant

Fellow Classmates, please pray for my cousin Kahmair that he will accept Jesus into his heart. He is in his early 20’s living life in the fast lane and facing robbery charges. He escaped death once after being shot at by the police and needs direction and guidance in his life.

Monica Harrigan
        Participant

Hi Rhonda, I stand in agreement with you for your cousin Kahmair. May laborers cross his paths and speak the irrefutable Word of God. I pray for enlightenment so that he can learn from the errors of his ways. May the Word of God touch his heart and draw him unto to the Lord. In Jesus name, Amen!!!

Donna Riley
        Participant

Rhonda I come to agreement with you for your cousin Kahmair that he will accept Jesus into his heart. Through the love of God made known in Jesus Christ may God’s grace flow through his life restoring wholeness to his relationship with God and his family. May the Holy Spirit strengthen him in all goodness and I cover him with the blood of Jesus. Satan I bind you and every spirit of darkness from operating against Kahmair. In Jesus name. Amen

Rhoda I stand in agreement with you for your cousin Kahmair and I thank God that right now the blinders are being removed from his eyes that he may be able to see the glorious light of the gospel. I come against any hinder spirit right now in Jesus Name. Anything that would try to stop him or block him from hearing the Word of God. Father you said to pray to the Lord of the Harvest that you would send forth laborers into your harvest. The right laborer for Kahmair with the right word for him that will change his eternal destiny. Faith I pray your divine protection upon him right now. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen!!!!

Monica Harrigan
      Participant

Hi ladies, I ask that you stand in agreement with me for my son Vanier that he would accept Jesus totally and completely into his life. I also ask for favor and open doors as he prepares to return to St. Thomas with his 3yr old son Bentley. May doors of employment be opened unto him upon his return.

Stacy Gregoire
      Participant

Hi classmates I ask that you stand in agreement with my friend Pearline, who has fallen away from Faith after a divorce and the loss of several loved ones in close succession. She is back in the world and on the basis of she’s doing what she wants because she could die tomorrow.

Roxanne Rhymer
        Participant

Monica I stand in agreement with you for your son Vanier.  i pray for the blinders to be removed off of his eyes; that he may see and understand the goodness of the Lord.  I pray for the laborers to cross his path with a word in due season.  I ask Holy Spirit, for you to soften his heart that he may willingly receive salvation.   I pray Lord for you to cover him with the blood of Jesus and that no evil will come near him.  I ask for the favor of God to surround him where ever his feet leads him.  I pray for the opening of doors for him as he relocates to the islands.

Roxanne Rhymer
        Participant

Stacy I lift up Pearline right now in the name of Jesus.  The word of God says that the Lord is married to the backslider. (Jeremiah 3:14)  I pray that the Holy Spirit may comfort her heart from all the hurt and pain that she has experienced.  I pray that she will remember that she is loved my Jesus.  I bleed the blood for protection while she is out in the world.  I declare that everywhere she turns she will see and experience the love of God.  i pray for the laborers that are right now being placed along her path.   I also pray that her heart will long for the love of Jesus once more.

Stacy Gregoire
      Participant

Marital, I stand in agreement with you that your mother is delivered from alcohol. I pray for laborers to cross her path so that she can come to the saving knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. So that she can know that she was bought with a price and glorify God in her body according to 1 Corinthians 6:20′

Monica Harrigan
      Participant

Hi Stacy, I stand in agreement with you for your friend Pearline that laborers may cross her path with a good Word. Let her heart be open so that she may be enlightened. Father, I pray that you lead her to your paths of righteousness, for as it says in 2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith and not by sight. Reminding her that as in Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Lord, let her faith in you be restored….Now!!! In Jesus name, Amen!!!

Marita Smith
      Participant

Roxannne I stand in agreement with you for your nephew Judah, I pray God will send the labourers in his path who will minister the good news of salvation unto him that he will be delivered and set free, for who the son has set free is free indeed. I pray that the scales will be removed from his eyes that he come to know Jesus as his Lord and saviour.

Marita Smith
      Participant

Donna you have brought up Christopher in the word and in the nurture and the admonition of the Lord, though he may have strayed the word says he will not depart from it, the word is still in him. keep standing on the word he will come back, nothing is to hard or big or impossible for God.

Marita Smith
      Participant

Rhonda I agree with you in prayer for the salvation of your cousin Khmair, I pray the labourers will come across his path that he will be given the opportunity to choose life and not death blessings and not curses that he will be translated into his marvellous light and into the kingdom of his dear son.

Marita Smith
      Participant

I come in agreement with you Monica I pray that your son Vanier that he would come into the saving knowledge of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.I pray that the eyes of his understanding be enlightened that he would know the hope of his calling. The word of God says the righteous will never be forsaken nor his seed beg bread, I thank God for favour for him that a super natural door will be opened for him and he has preferential treatment above all others.

Marita Smith
        Participant

Psalms91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

To trust for me is when I can rely on someone who I know would be there for me no matter what the situation no matter what time of the day it is. I can count on them to be there. I can also share my most inner thoughts with them and any situation that I may be going through in my life and know it will stay confidential between me and that person. When I first began my walk with God it was hard for me to trust in him fully especially when I pray for something and I didn’t get it when I wanted it I would take matters into my own hands and ended up in a place where I didn’t want to be. As my faith in God has developed I’ve learned how to trust and lean on God even when I can’t see it or when I don’t understand. By trusting in God I don’t have to worry about anything because I know that he is working on my behalf, he is fighting and moving mountains for me. I’ve now come to a place in my life where I can let go and let God!!

Marita Smith
      Participant

Stacy I pray for your friend Pearline that God will strengthen her in her inner man, and that she is strong in him and in the power of his might. I thank God for the peace that surpasses all understanding that would mount guard her heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Satan I bind you in the name of Jesus and loose you from your assignment against her, your assignment against her is cancelled null and void and is of no effect in the name of Jesus. I thank you Father that the blinders be removed from her eyes, I thank you Lord  she will hunger and thirst after you just like she did before Jesus. name..

Marita Smith
      Participant

Psalms 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God: in him will I trust.

Trust for me is having someone who I can rely and count on to be there for me no matter the situation or no matter what time of the day it is, I know they will be there. Its also the person who I can share my inner most thoughts with and whatever I may going through in my life, knowing its going to stay confidential between me and that person. As a baby Christian, it was hard at first for me to trust God especially when I pray for something and I didn’t get it when I wanted it, I would take matters into my own hands and ended up in a place where I didn’t want to be. As my faith in God developed, I’ve learned how to lean and trust in God even when I don’t see it or when I don’t understand. By trusting in God, I don’t have to worry about anything I can rest in him knowing that he fighting for me and working out things on my behalf, I’ve now come to that place in my life where I can let go and let God I trust him with my life.

Marita, this is one of my favorite scriptures also.  Trusting God is definitely a process.  The more you walk with him, the more you learn to trust him.  Great Job!!!

Stacy Gregoire
      Participant

Lilly, I plead the blood of Jesus over Cecil. I thank God for for laborers in is path to minister the Word to Him and I thank you Lord that he has ears to hear and a heart to receive. I thank you Lord that he has the mind of Christ and that he is set free because whom the Son sets free is free indeed.

Stacy Gregoire
      Participant

Roxanne, I stand in agreement with you deliverance and salvation for Judah. I pray that he come out from the kingdom of darkness and walk in the only true light and life –  Jesus Christ. I pray according to 2 Timothy 4:18 that he be delivered from every evil work and that God would preserve him onto his heavenly kingdom.

Stacy Gregoire
      Participant

Rhonda, I stand in agreement with you that Kahmair accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour. I pray that according to Psalm 56:13 that his soul may be delivered from death and his feet from falling so that he may walk before God in the land of the living. I thank you Lord for divine protection for him.

Lilly Chalwell
      Participant

I can trust in people to a limit, but I put my main trust in the Word of God. There is the ultimate place where I can rest my trust and know that what am believing for will come to pass. It is a reason why Jesus say that I must trust in him with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding. As He knew, what he has spoken in his word will never fail. Heaven and earth will pass away but not His Word, it will always accomplish what it was send to do. Amen!

My Uncle Junior has been bleeding internally asking you to stand in agreement with me and my family regarding his salvation and complete restoration of healing. Whatever we asked in Jesus Name, He will do it. Thank you

Donna Riley
        Participant

Minister Abbott I stand in agreement with you that your Uncle Junior will hear the voice of God calling him to Him and his response will be yes. May the Lord sustain him with His presence, drive away all sickness of body and spirit and give him the victory of his life and his peace which will enable your uncle to serve God both now and forever in eternity. In Jesus’s name, Amen.

Roxanne Rhymer
        Participant

Min. Abbott I stand in agreement with you for your uncle.  Healing was part of the great exchange at the cross so we can ask for healing on behalf of him.  I thank God for his restorative, healing powers that are right now flowing through your uncle’s body.  I thank you Lord that the internal bleeding has stopped in the name of Jesus and that his blood is right now flowing in the way that it should flow.  Thank you for touching and strengthening his body right now in the name of Jesus.

Rhonda
        Participant

Minister Abbott, by Jesus stripes your uncle Junior was healed. I stand on God’s Words and in agreement with your prayer request.

Monica Harrigan
        Participant

Minister Abbott, I stand in agreement with you for your uncle Junior. Complete healing for his body, nothing missing, nothing broken, he’s above and not beneath, from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet. I pray for laborers to cross his path with the good news of salvation. Christ died on the cross not only for our sins and healing but also for our salvation. I pray that uncle Junior’s eyes be opened so that he may be enlightened to the good news of what awaits him. I pray that his heart be softened so that he can receive the love of Christ so that he can live freely and have a happy and blessed life. In Jesus name, Amen.

Stacy Gregoire
      Participant

Minister Abbott I stand in agreement with you for salvation and healing for your Uncle Junior. I pray that the scales be removed from his eyes and his heart softened so that when the laborers that we pray for minister salvation to Him he accepts Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Saviour and all of the benefits – complete healing and restoration. By Jesus stripes Uncle Junior is healed.

Diamond Carter
      Participant

Good evening class, i would like the class to pray for my sister Cheryl Carter. Pray that God will send someone into her life to water The Word that has been ministered to her. She is on drugs and has given her son away to my other sister. Please stand with me, I am standing on 1 Corinthians 3:7; So then neither is he that planteth anything, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.Thank you all.

Good evening class I would like prayer for my parents Stephen Abraham and Euphemie marcellin that they will come to know jesus as their lord and savior the scripture i standing on iS Roma 10:1-13

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Benefits of the Cross Forum 2 (Week 2)’ is closed to new replies.
© 2015 Copyright Word of Faith International Christian Center