Home Forums Layperson’s I – Section 7 – Faith of God Forum The Faith of God Week 3 Forum Thursday, April 7, 2016 Reply To: The Faith of God Week 3 Forum Thursday, April 7, 2016

Reply To: The Faith of God Week 3 Forum Thursday, April 7, 2016

Home Forums Layperson’s I – Section 7 – Faith of God Forum The Faith of God Week 3 Forum Thursday, April 7, 2016 Reply To: The Faith of God Week 3 Forum Thursday, April 7, 2016

Sister Donna this is your season. The Holy Spirit is alive now within you. You have allowed his light to illuminate your spirit, soul and mind with the revelation knowledge of getting rid of unbelief in your life.   I can sense from your testimony that you will no longer be tempted with anything because you will no longer meditate on your challenge but you will meditate on the promises of God concerning the particular challenge.

Based on all of your testimonies you know the steps to get rid of unbelief by getting rid of ignorance, disbelief, natural things that is contrary to the truth and most importantly a harden heart.   Think constantly on the promises of God in order to prevent a harden heart.  The result of your life will be based on what you think on, or consider.

© 2015 Copyright Word of Faith International Christian Center